From Jon Sheldon <J...@acsysinteractive.com>
Subject Whatever happened to asp.net pattern converters?
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 20:07:28 GMT
Hello,

I'm very interested in using log4net as my companies standard logging utility.  Since our
focus is primarily on developing web applications using asp.net, I'm very interested in the
AspNet*PatternConverter classes that Ron started to implement back in October 2006.  Is there
a new release of log4net that is coming out soon that will include them?

Or should I create my own layout class that implements ILayout and similar asp.net httpcontext
focused PatternConverter classes?

Thanks.

Jon

jon scott-sheldon