From "Freddy Gómez" <gcfre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Conigure log4net for .net dll
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:51:29 GMT
Debashish,

The logger named 'ClassLibrary1' references to an appender called
'application' which doesn't exist in the configuration file, this is an
invalid reference that will throw and exception internally in the log4net
assembly.

You can read debugging output from log4net by adding these key to your
application cofiguration file:

<appSettings>
<add key="log4net.Internal.Debug" value="true"/>
<add key=""log4net.Internal.Quiet" value="false"/>
</appSettings>

Also, remember to call XmlConfiguration.Configure()

fred.