From "Piers Williams" <piers.willi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Must declare a logger in the exe?
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 03:54:31 GMT
You need to make a logging call in the exe too (or at least define a logger,
as you say):

"It is necessary that the first call to LogManager.GetLogger made during the
process (or AppDomain) is made from the assembly that has the configuration
attributes"

http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/faq.html#When%20should%20I%20log%20my%20first%20message?<http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/faq.html#When%20should%20I%20log%20my%20first%20message>

--
piers