From "Daniel Williams" <dlw...@gmail.com>
Subject AdoNetAppender.ActivateOptions not using correct connection string?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 17:05:24 GMT
I am using an adonetappender.  THe appender is defined an a separate
config file, and I use assembly attributes to load it.
In my code, early on, I get the appender and set its connection string.
But when I call ActivateOptions, I get an error - it seems the
appender is trying to use the old, dummy, connection string that I
defined in the config  file.  This is not what it should do.

Any ideas?  Is it not possible to set the connection string at
runtime?  I saw posts explaining how  to to exactly this, and no one
mentioend this issue.

Cheers,
Daniel