From "Ross Hinkley" <rosshink...@gmail.com>
Subject filtering on methods
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 19:41:45 GMT
This might seem like I'm a little log4net-challenged (and that may well be),
but after spending some time with the message archives and Google, I could
not figure this one out.  So, I turn to you lot for a hand.

Is there a quick and simple way to filter messages based on the method,
class, or namespace?

I'm thinking of a situation where you have class A using class B in a has-a
relationship, where class B is just a helper class.  For debugging purposes,
having output from class B is well and good, but it generates a surfeit of
data.  Say I still want to debug class A without having log information for
class B.  How would I go about doing that?

Thanks in advance,
Ross