From "Peter Drier" <peter.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to log from multiple projects using log4net?
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 21:05:25 GMT
Hi,

As much as I'm up for helping new folks, there have been a lot of log4net
101 questions in here lately that are answered in the online documentation..
So I'll refer you to those to get you started:

http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/manual/introduction.html
http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/manual/configuration.html

They should answer your second and third questions..  To have multiple
projects use the same config, add a reference to log4net to all of the
projects, and configure the main one (whatever.exe) as you have been
previously..  the rest should pick it up automatically..

Cheers,
Peter