From "Peter Drier" <peter.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logging additional message-specific data with AdoNetAppender
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 18:18:53 GMT
Hi Chris,

You shouldn't need a custom ILog object to do what you want as your second
possibility could be done with MDC/NDC calls..  Yes, you'd have to
pre-populate them before calling log.Info and such..   But that's the only
way I can see of passing along multiple distinct values to the appender with
each message without altering the plumbing of log4net to support it more
directly.

-Peter

--
Peter's Photography