From "Simon Tamman" <sptam...@wayfarer.co.uk>
Subject RE: Re: Unsuscribe
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 15:37:54 GMT
Wasn't he just pointing out to the person who tried to unsubscribe that it hadn't worked?

-----Original Message-----
From: hammy72@ntlworld.com [mailto:hammy72@ntlworld.com]
Sent: 07 May 2008 16:38
To: Log4NET User
Subject: Re: Re: Unsuscribe

I wonder why people feel it necessary to be "smart arses" on mailing lists

> From: Johannes.Frank@kisters.de
> Date: 2008/05/07 Wed AM 11:55:09 GMT
> To: "Log4NET User" <log4net-user@logging.apache.org>
> Subject: Re: Unsuscribe
>
> I wonder what's so difficult about the word "unsubscribe"? :-D
>
> Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards
> Johannes Frank
> _____ KISTERS AG - Charlottenburger Allee 5 - 52068 Aachen - Germany
> Handelsregister Aachen, HRB-Nr. 7838 | Vorstand: Klaus Kisters, Hanns
> Kisters | Aufsichtsratvorsitzender: Dr. Thomas Klevers
> Tel.: +49 241 9671 -191 | Fax: +49 241 9671 -555 | E-Mail:
> Johannnes.Frank@kisters.de | WWW: http://www.kisters.de
> _____ Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte
> Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese
> E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
> Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie
> die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.
> you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in
> error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
> Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
> in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Email sent from www.virginmedia.com/email Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software and scanned
for spam

*** This email may contain confidential information and/or copyright material.  This email
is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorized use may be unlawful.  If you
receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility
in your email software.  You should be aware that the contents of this email may be monitored
to ensure compliance with the Wayfarer Transit Systems Ltd IT User policy.  Wayfarer Transit
Systems Limited, Registered in England & Wales no: 01232487. Registered Office:10 Willis
Way, Fleets Industrial Estate, Poole, Dorset, BH15 3SS. ***