From sspost <sonymanso...@gmail.com>
Subject Cannot log using Log4Net in a web app
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 16:51:37 GMT

I have a web application written using .NET framework 2.0 and VB.net. I am
using log4net to log errors. So far I havent been successful in doing so

I have added log4net references to my application, modified the web.config
(I have even tried writing a new config file but didnt help) with the
relevant code and added code in the code behind for logging  but this doesnt
work. Do I have to write extra code to start logging using log4net, if so
what code i should write and where?