From "Chris Jerdonek" <jerdo...@granicus.com>
Subject RE: how to log to differnent textfiles?
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 11:46:55 GMT
> is it possible to combine this with a RollingFileAppender?

Yes.  This is because "LockingModel" is a property of the FileAppender
class, and the RollingFileAppender class extends FileAppender.  You can
see this for yourself if you go to the log4net SDK reference and click
on log4net.Appender -> RollingFileAppender Class.  The SDK reference is
available here:

http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/sdk/index.html

It's also available by clicking on "SDK Reference" in the left column of
the main log4net web site.

--Chris

--
Chris Jerdonek