From Johannes.Fr...@kisters.de
Subject RE: Problems with log4net Rolling File Appender
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 14:13:58 GMT
Is there a workaround for that? I mean this can't be intended behaviour :)
But as I interpret your answer, this has most likely something to do with
the Mono Framework, not with log4net, right?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards
Johannes Frank

"Eric Chamberlain" <echamberlain@ventripoint.com>
10.04.2008 17:03
Please respond to
"Log4NET User" <log4net-user@logging.apache.org>

"'Log4NET User'" <log4net-user@logging.apache.org>
cc

Subject
RE: Problems with log4net Rolling File Appender

The bytes are the UTF-8 byte order mark (see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byte-order_mark).   I do not know why they
are getting added, however?

 == Eric Chamberlain ==