From Johannes.Fr...@kisters.de
Subject Problems with log4net Rolling File Appender
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 13:26:31 GMT
Hello!
We use log4net in a linux environment (OpenSuSE 10.2) with Mono.
We utilize a RollingFileAppender which appearantly puts 3 or so Bytes (Hex
Values: EF BB BF) in Front of each file. These characters interfere with
our Software processing these logfiles. Under .NET we don't have this
problem. Question now is if this is a known Problem which has a fix or if
we have to modify our processing software to ignore these specific bytes

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards
Johannes Frank