From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Is there a log reloaded event?
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:54:02 GMT
http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/sdk/log4net.Repository.ILoggerRepository.ConfigurationChanged.html

----- Original Message ----
From: Rob Prouse <Rob.Prouse@Ivara.com>
To: "log4net-user@logging.apache.org" <log4net-user@logging.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2008 4:09:11 PM
Subject: Is there a log reloaded event?

We have converted some of our legacy unmanaged code to use log4net through wrapper classes.
 For efficiency, we cache the various IsEnabled properties that our unmanaged code uses. Because
it is cached, we need to know when XmlConfigurator reloads a changed configuration file so
that we can clear our cache.

I have searched the SDK docs, but I couldn't find any events that I could subscribe to.  Am
I missing something or does anyone have a suggestion how I can determine when the log configuration
is loaded/reloaded?

Thanks in advance...

Rob Prouse
Framework Developer