From "Cícero Raupp Rolim" <ironwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proprieraty Layout Problem
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:32:18 GMT
Hi Ian!

I put the assembly name but don't work. Are there one way to check if my
layout is load by configuration?

Thank's

Cícero

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 2:11 PM, Ian Dykes <ian.dykes@esendex.com> wrote:

>    Hi,
>
> Don't you also need to specify the assembly name where your class is in
> the type attribute of the layout element?  So if the class
> MyProject.Log.MyXMLLayout is in the assembly MyProject.Log you'd have
>
> <layout type="MyProject.Log.MyXMLLayout, MyProject.Log" />
>
> Thanks
> Ian

for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If you have received
this email in error, please delete the email and any files transmitted with it entirely from
your computer.