From "CĂ­cero Raupp Rolim" <ironwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem CF + RollingFileAppender + Flush
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 17:36:09 GMT
Hi!

We are developing an application for compact .NET framework 2.0. We need log
events and view and real time. We configured the app.config file like
presented below:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<configuration>
  <log4net>
    <appender name="RollingFileAppender" type="
log4net.Appender.RollingFileAppender">
      <file value="test.txt" />
      <appendToFile value="true" />
      <maxSizeRollBackups value="5" />
      <maximumFileSize value="100KB" />
      <rollingStyle value="Size" />
      <staticLogFileName value="true" />
        <conversionPattern value="%date [%thread] %-5level %logger [%ndc] -
%message%newline" />
      </layout>
    </appender>
    <root>
      <level value="ALL" />
      <appender-ref ref="RollingFileAppender" />
    </root>
  </log4net>
</configuration>

After log some events, the file "test.txt" continues with 0 size. We need
execute method LogManager.Shutdown() to save file with these events. Are
there one way to log events in real time without execute LogManager.Shutdown
()?

Thank's! Sorry for my poor English.