From "Scott Deboy" <sde...@comotivsystems.com>
Subject RE: Remote listening of server log stream ...
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 18:02:00 GMT
Chainsaw provides a LogFilePatternReceiver that can tail log files on a
local file system or available via HTTP.

Chainsaw also includes VFSLogFilePatternReceiver, which will let you
tail log files remotely when if the files are accessible via ssh or any
of the file systems supported by Jakarta commons-vfs
(http://commons.apache.org/vfs/filesystems.html)

Scott Deboy
Principal Engineer
COMOTIV SYSTEMS