From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HOW DO I UNSUBSCRIBE????
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:34:23 GMT

On Jan 24, 2008, at 12:20 AM, Ivan Jouikov wrote:

> I've been trying to get off this list for a while, and clicking the
> link at the bottom and sending the unsubscribe message doesn't get
> that done -
> how do I do it?

Well, don't email to the list as others have done, but I've
successfully unsubscribed them all.

If others have problems unsubscribing, particularly if you do not
receive a confirmation from the list managing software, add in a
arbitrary subject and message body.  The spam filters tend to reject
any message that does not have a subject or body, so an empty message
to log4net-user-unsubscribe@logging.apache.org is likely to get
rejected.