From "Steve Wranovsky" <wranov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log File Naming Problem
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 03:32:33 GMT
Thanks for the suggestion.  I guess its obvious now, but yes, this did
work fine.  I put the new appender in its own assembly, and it worked
fine.

Thanks again for all your help and suggestions.

Best regards,
Steve

On Jan 23, 2008 12:03 AM, Ron Grabowski <rongrabowski@yahoo.com> wrote:
> NHibernate doesn't have the concept of a pluggable logger.
>
> Can't you just put your changed FileAppender in its own assembly and use that? You'd
probably have to copy and paste the code from log4net's FileAppender but that might save you
from recompiling either library.