From <JeroenBart.Enge...@kpn.com>
Subject Does log4net support 64-bit Windows environments?
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:01:30 GMT
Hello,

We are currently planning on moving our .NET applications from Windows
2003 Server 32-bits, to the Windows 2003 Server 64-bits platform and are
investigating if our applications can handle the 32 extra bits.

We use log4net in all of our applications and when looking through the
source I saw a few DLL Imports which could cause a problem. I tried
looking on the log4net website and searching with Google, but I didn't
find an answer. Can anyone tell me if log4net is able to run in a full
64-bit environment? So not on the 32-bits WOW subsystem, but as a full
64-bits module.

Thanks!

using enough of it"

Jeroen-bart Engelen,
Senior software engineer,
KPN Wholesale & Operations, Service Operations, Ontwikkeling,

ISP Diensten

Tel:    +31(0)30 6588252
E-mail: jeroenbart.engelen@kpn.com