From dawebber <dawebb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about ConfigurationResetEvent
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:00:11 GMT
Dean,
Thank you for your suggestion. It's a good one, and I have thought about it,
but since L4N is already doing it (running a separate thread with a FSO) I
just wanted to reuse what's already there. If I could just hook in to
ConfigureationResetEvent that would be great.
Should I be asking this question on log4net-dev also?

Regards,
M.G.