From "Walden H. Leverich" <Wald...@TechSoftInc.com>
Subject RE: Newbie: Does Log4Net have the concept of "Topics" and, if so, can I route messages based on topic rather than "Class" hierarchy?
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 15:01:48 GMT
> Is this possible?

The source code it available, so I guess anything is possible. :) But
realistically no, log4net is designed to NOT throw exceptions.

> there is no comparable functionality to the ... context attributes
collection?

I've not played with the MS Block, but would the Contexts of the log
event work in log4net. You can throw all sorts of stuff in there.

--
Walden H Leverich III
Tech Software