From "Mark Modrall" <MModr...@glgroup.com>
Subject RE: Trouble using XmlConfigurator assembly attribute
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 21:00:56 GMT
Yep...  I'm leaving the assembly attributes in and just adding the line
to Main().  If I have it done directly in Main() it gets the right
config; if I leave it to the assembly attributes, it doesn't.
Assemblies and configs all go to the same dir.  That's why I'm
scratching my head...

Thanks
Mark

This e-mail message, and any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity identified in the alias address of this message and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged and subject to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized
disclosure and use. Any unauthorized review, copying, disclosure, use or distribution is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and delete this message, and any attachments, from your system. Thank you.