From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using LoggerMatchFilter
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 03:03:24 GMT
What have you tried that doesn't work?

This filter should continue to process the log message only if its logger is Company.Project:

<filter type="log4net.Filter.LevelRangeFilter">
 <loggerToMatch value="Company.Project" />
 <acceptOnMatch value="true" />
</filter>

----- Original Message ----
From: Keith Farris <kfarris9@yahoo.com>
To: log4net-user@logging.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2007 1:51:23 PM
Subject: Using LoggerMatchFilter

I'm looking for a good config example of using LoggerMatchFilter.  I am trying to separate
difference namespaces into separate logfiles and I see lots of references to LoggerMatchFilter
and Repository but I can't find any practical examples that actually get them to work.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy)
at Yahoo! Games.