From "John M. Muirhead" <John_Muirh...@trinsys.com>
Subject RE: using log4net on Windows Server 2003
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:05:08 GMT
Here is the log file I got from DebugView. I am using ASP.NET, a web
service to be precise. I created a method to get the log information and
create a log file with some data. The logger I create, has enabled =
false. However, this all works fine on my local pc running XP.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Parkinson [mailto:devn.kevin@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 11:43 AM
To: Log4NET User
Subject: Re: using log4net on Windows Server 2003

***********************
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename

John:

     What makes you think it is a problem with log4net and Windows
Server 2003? Can I assume that it is an ASP.NET app? Have you turned on
internal debugging (
<http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/faq.html#internalDebug>
http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/faq.html#internalDebug) or are
you even having problems getting that working? Can you give more detail
about what you have been trying?

Kevin Parkinson