From "Joe Waldner" <jwald...@amtelco.com>
Subject RE: Making SMTPAppender Send Exactly One Email
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:06:14 GMT
Unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: koala993 [mailto:koala993@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 7:51 AM
To: log4net-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: RE: Making SMTPAppender Send Exactly One Email

I don't think this would work either : the bufferSize is actually the
number
of messages that are sent when a fatal log (or error log according to
your
threshold) is fired. This is sort of the context of this log (what
happened
before the error) but not the number of log that you have to wait before
receive an email.