From Dan Blanchard <sattvikvi...@gmail.com>
Subject configuration file question
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:08:13 GMT
Hi,

Read through the docs and couldn't find the answer...

1. Let's say I have 2 appenders, and I want to have the same logger send
different levels to different appenders, but it does not appear to work,
nothing is going through.  Is this possible?  If not, is there another
way to accomplish this?  I was considering putting it as a filter on the
appender, but I would like other loggers at different levels go to that
appender, so that won't work.

        <logger name="Logger1">
            <level value="All" />
            <appender-ref ref="Appender1"  />