From "Vanderkolk, John" <John.Vanderk...@compuware.com>
Subject RE: Disable/enable appender for all loggers
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:26:32 GMT
I would do something like this:

      log4net.Appender.IAppender[] appenders =
log4net.LogManager.GetRepository().GetAppenders();

      for (int i = 0; i < appenders.Length; ++i)

      {

            Log4net.Appender.FileAppender appender = appenders[i] as
log4net.Appender.FileAppender;

            if (appender != null && appender.Name == "RollingFile")

                  appender.Threshold = log4net.Core.Level.Off;

      }

Or if you want to turn all File Appenders you can take out the ' &&
appender.Name == "RollingFile"'.

John VanderKolk