From muthu raman <kars...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Logging problems
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 07:24:14 GMT
Hi all,
  I am using Log4net 1.2.0.30714 version in the web application which is developed in .NET
1.1. Log messages are logged properly with out any problem when the application is started.

But Log stopped writing after some time. I don't know why this happened.
After this I enabled Internal debugging in Log4Net and wrote the Trace output to a new text
file.from that file I was not able to spot out any Exception.
I also have my own custom error handling class which extends IErrorHandler interface. but
my application flow never enters in that class. since no exception
comes in log4net class, I never expected the control to enter the IErrorHandler implemented
class.
since i don't know the reason why the logger has stopped writing log, can any one help me
on that?
as well as if there was any exception occurring in Log writing like file locking or file being
used by another application(IO exceptions)
how to handle it?.

plz help me on this.

  Thanks in advance.

  Karthick

 Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger.  Click here