From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Path Sentinels
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 20:52:22 GMT
This will print out a list of available environment variables:

log.Info(Environment.GetEnvironmentVariables());

----- Original Message ----

From: "Vanderkolk, John" <John.Vanderkolk@compuware.com>

To: Log4NET User <log4net-user@logging.apache.org>

Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 10:10:31 AM

Subject: Path Sentinels

Path Sentinels           Hello all,

  I know that ${TMP} is valid and evaluates to the user's temp directory when used in the
config file for a location of a file appender. What is/where can I find a list of all such
sentinels I might be able to use, and is there a way of knowing which of them will be able
to be accessed be ASPNET user by default without testing them all?

  John VanderKolk

john.vanderkolk@compuware.com