From "Michael Schall" <mike.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: no log file is created
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:03:23 GMT
You don't need to escape them.  Here is my appender declaration...

    <appender name="RollingFile" type="log4net.Appender.RollingFileAppender
">
        <file value="C:\Projects\Company_Name\Project_Name\log\web.log" />
        <appendToFile value="true" />
        <maximumFileSize value="100MB" />
        <maxSizeRollBackups value="-1" />
            <conversionPattern value="%5level [%date] [%thread] %-
30.30logger{2}    %message%newline" />
        </layout>
    </appender>