From Samuel Rochas <samuel.roc...@iesedu.com>
Subject Re: no log file is created
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2007 10:10:06 GMT
Dear Michael,

I run the web server which comes with studio. I am not sure how / where
to configure it. I open the IIS tool, and in the "Default web site"
properties, I setup the directory rights to write. But no change is to see.

Do you need to escape the '\' characters like you do in Java for the
absolute file path like "C:\\path1\\path2\\file.txt"?

Thank you
Samuel