From "Vanderkolk, John" <John.Vanderk...@compuware.com>
Subject Path Sentinels
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:10:31 GMT
Hello all,

I know that ${TMP} is valid and evaluates to the user's temp directory
when used in the config file for a location of a file appender. What
is/where can I find a list of all such sentinels I might be able to use,
and is there a way of knowing which of them will be able to be accessed
be ASPNET user by default without testing them all?

John VanderKolk
john.vanderkolk@compuware.com