From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Cannot create log from vb.net class library .dll
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 03:30:07 GMT
Are you recording events from a local machine as well as a remote machine (i.e. another machine
on the network) by using the UdpAppender?

----- Original Message ----
From: "Dahl, Scott (CMA Consulting)" <sdahl@cma.com>
To: Log4NET User <log4net-user@logging.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 11:29:50 AM
Subject: RE: Cannot create log from vb.net class library .dll

I was making these changes you suggested and somehow everything started
working.  I don't even know what I did :-(, if I remove your internal
logging config entries, it still works.  I must have had something out
of sync on the box I was deploying changes to.

Weird thing now is that the log entries appear out of order, but at
least I'm getting them all.

Thanks for your response.