From "shelby pereira" <shelby.pere...@gmail.com>
Subject objectDisposedException on compact Framework 2.0
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 09:35:24 GMT
Using Windows CE and the compact Framework 2.0 , I get an
ObjectDisposedException in the class QuietTextWriter .

This occurs on program termination when I use a FileAppender.  There is no
functional consequence to my program since it only occurs at the end.

The error occurs in the Close function

override public void Close()
        {
            m_closed = true;
            base.Close();
        }

As a work around I have added a try catch block around the base.Close(),
obviously this is not a clean solution,  but I have no idea as to why the
error occurs.  Also it the same code works perfectly on Windows XP.

cheers,
shelby pereira