From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: InvalidOperation: Collection was modified
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 01:51:27 GMT
Looking at the source to the
BT2006DeployWithNAntExtraTools_3.0\log4net.Ext.Serializable library I
see that the SLog.InstanceId property you are using is marked as
obsolete with the following message: "This member was discovered to not
be threadsafe.  Use the PropertiesCollectionEx class and associated
overrides for Info/Log/Warn/Debug instead."

Can you try not using the SLog.InstanceId and Slog.Properties.

Cheers,
Nicko