From Drano <didier.r...@dexia-am.com>
Subject RE: InvalidOperation: Collection was modified
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 13:34:45 GMT

I am using BizTalk 2006 and the wrapper log4net
http://www.traceofthought.net/misc/BT2006DeployWithNAntExtraTools_3.0.zip

I don't know if it used MDC, NDC...

Example how I use it:

varLogger =
log4net.Ext.Serializable.SLogManager.GetLogger(@"BizTalk.Utils",log4net.helpers.CallersTypeName.Name);
varLogger.RegistryConfigurator();
varLogger.InstanceId =
MyOrchestration.Orchestrations.orcMyOrchestrationType(Microsoft.XLANGs.BaseTypes.InstanceId);