From Drano <didier.r...@dexia-am.com>
Subject Re: InvalidOperation: Collection was modified
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:18:22 GMT

Exception type: InvalidOperationException
Source: mscorlib
Target Site: Boolean MoveNext()
The following is a stack trace that identifies the location where the
exception occured

   at System.Collections.Hashtable.HashtableEnumerator.MoveNext()
   at
log4net.Util.ReadOnlyPropertiesDictionary.GetObjectData(SerializationInfo
info, StreamingContext c