From "McAninch, Robin J" <mca...@UPMC.EDU>
Subject RE: Specifying a different directory for logs
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:18:39 GMT
Hi

Change your file value to set you path.  In my example below I navigate
back to the root and then into a folder called Logfiles.

<appender name="RollingFile"

                  <file
value="../../../../../../../LogFiles/RemotePrintingService.log" />

                  <appendToFile value="true" />

                  <rollingStyle value="Date" />

                  <maxSizeRollBackups value="10" />

                  <maximumFileSize value="5MB" />

                  <staticLogFileName value="true" />

                        <conversionPattern value="%date [%thread]
%-5level [%property{NDC}] - %message%newline" />

                  </layout>

            </appender>

Good Luck

Robin McAninch