From "Dave" <D...@IBuyOldSlots.com>
Subject Cannot get consoleApp to run on XP
Date Tue, 02 Jan 2007 22:31:13 GMT
I have installed log4net on my XP PC.

It compiles cleanly (.NET VS 2005)

I then build the ConsoleApp.exe and it also compiles fine (.NET VS 2005)

However, when I go to run it I get the following error message:

"This application has failed to start because the application configuration
is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

When I build ConsoleApp.exe the ConsoleApp.exe.config file is created.

I am sure it is something simple but I cannot figure out what is causing
this error.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dave B.