From José Joye <jose.j...@bluewin.ch>
Subject Wrapping Log4Net in a Facade --> incorrect LocationInfo shown for file, methods....
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:54:06 GMT
Hello,

We are trying the Log4Net in our projects. However, for different reasons, we want to expose
it to our developers through a Tracing/Error class facade.
Doing so, we face the following problem:

Whenever an Appender print information about LocationInfo (File, line, Method,....). It will
take information related to the caller of the Log4Net method (which is the facade in our case).

Is there any way to tell Log4Net not to walk more more level on the stackTrace so as to retrieve
the information?

Thanks a lot!

- Jose