From pvphuc <pcpvp...@yahoo.com.vn>
Subject Re: Need help about RollingLogfileAppender.
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 07:18:54 GMT

I have done this problem !

But I have another question about Log4Net.Appender.TraceAppender.

If in my Log4Net.Config file I have :

<appender name="TraceAppender" type="log4net.Appender.TraceAppender" >
    <filter type="log4net.Filter.LevelRangeFilter">
      <acceptOnMatch value="true" />
    </filter>
      <ConversionPattern value="%-5p - %m%n"/>
    </layout>
  </appender>

Please tell me where and how it is write Trace Information .

Thanks so much !