From Lee Keel <lee.k...@uai.com>
Subject Multiple logs with multiple threads
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2006 18:27:46 GMT
Hello All,

I have an application that is doing some generic scheduling and executing of
other objects.  Each of these new objects is executed in a separate thread.
What I would like to have happen is to be able to dynamically create a
FileAppender that is associated to each object so that any logging
information raised from that object only goes to the associated file.

Can anyone give me any advice on this?  Explicit examples would be nice as I
am just a novice with log4net.

Thanks,
Lee Keel
in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended
only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail.