From "Dean Fiala" <dfi...@celadonlabs.com>
Subject re: Log4net not working as expected
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2006 03:17:47 GMT
Just a thought, since you are declaring the log member in the dll class as static, it might
be getting instantiated before the configuration has run.  Why not either make it property

 protected  static  log4net.ILog log
{

    return log4net.LogManager.GetLogger("EngineTasksFactory");
}

or just declare it locally in the method.

I have applications that have multiple assemblies all working as you would expect.