From Jan Isacsson <j...@independent.se>
Subject Repository
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2006 13:35:16 GMT
Hi!

I doesn't get the log4net Repository working. Given two minimal C#
projects one console exe LoggTest.Main.exe and a library
LoggTest.Library.dll both having its own App.config file. Both
repositories is configured to log in different logfiles. I tried a
number of combinations as removing the Repository attribute in the
console exe. I also get the following error:

log4net:ERROR [FileAppender] Unable to acquire lock on file
C:\TailorMade\Projects\Logger\LoggTest\bin\Debug\Logger.Main.log

I would like to see a minimal example in C# .Net 2.0 with two working
repositories.

Regards
Jan Isacsson

In the console AssemblyInfo
[assembly: log4net.Config.Repository("LoggTest.Main")]
[assembly: log4net.Config.XmlConfigurator()]

In the dll AssemblyInfo
[assembly: log4net.Config.Repository("LoggTest.Library")]
[assembly: log4net.Config.XmlConfigurator()]