From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Public Key Changed!?!?!
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 01:37:35 GMT
Search the mailing list archives for discussions about the public key issue (I think there
were a couple threads on the dev list...the dev list is low traffic so you should be able
to find it...I'm not just blowing you off).

Doesn't NHibernate support pluggable loggers yet? A lot of other data access libraries do.
Anyway...if you're smart enough to be using log4net, NHibernate, and know what binding redirects
are you're also probably smart enough to build NHibernate from source. I've never done it
myself but I would imagine they have a build script or a solution file you could open and
fix the strongly named stuff.

If you want to post your thoughts about the strongly signed assembly issue the dev list place
might be a better place for that.

----- Original Message ----
From: grennis <grennis@gmail.com>
To: log4net-user@logging.apache.org
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2006 10:04:10 AM
Subject: Public Key Changed!?!?!

OK, I have a serious problem with the log4net 1.2.10.0.  I am required to use
this version because nhibernate links to (as of NH 1.2.0 Beta 2).

Why has the public key changed? I am referencing a variety of assemblies
which link to older versions of log4net - no problem right, I just use a
bindingRedirect in the app.config file.

Well, the bindingRedirect no longer works since the public key has changed.
However I am forced to use 1.2.10.0 because of nhibernate (see above).

What am I supposed to do? Use Beta 1 of nhibernate forever?