From harry.dougl...@pnc.com
Subject Harry W Douglass/Consumer/PGH/PNC is out of the office.
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 04:15:47 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  10/03/2006 and will not return until
10/05/2006.

I will respond to your message when I return.  If you need immediate
assistance, please email or contact Jim Snyder @ (215) 585-6514.  Thank
you.

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have
no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender.
Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender. This message may contain an advertisement
of a product or service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under
US Law. PNCís postal address is 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you do not wish
to receive any additional advertising or promotional messages from PNC at this e-mail address,
click here to Unsubscribe. https://pnc.p.delivery.net/m/u/pnc/uni/p.asp By unsubscribing to
this message, you will be unsubscribed from all advertising or promotional messages from PNC.
Removing your e-mail address from this mailing list will not affect your subscription to alerts,
e-newsletters or account servicing e-mails..