From "Nicko Cadell" <ni...@neoworks.com>
Subject RE: AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers Attribute
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 01:47:15 GMT
"The only time you should ever add the AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers
attribute to your assembly is after a careful security audit. Be doubly
wary if your assembly calls unmanaged code." - Keith Brown

We have not conducted an adequate audit to allow us to add the
AllowPartiallyTrustedCallers attribute.

The Nant build script generates a strong name for all release builds
(where strong naming is supported by the platform)

Cheers,
Nicko