From Lee Keel <lee.k...@uai.com>
Subject ListView Appender
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:41:09 GMT
Hello all!

I am trying to find out if anyone has written an appender for a ListView or
if there is some reason that I shouldn't do so.  I currently have an
appender for a RichTextBox that I found on the net, so it seemed a fairly
logical progression to go with a ListView.  But I didn't know someone had
done this already and found some major pitfall that I hadn't encountered
yet.

Thanks,
Lee Keel
in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended
only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail.