From Thomasabcd <dolb...@gmail.com>
Subject Logging is delayed
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 11:55:03 GMT

I am new to log4net and setting up log4net, and am experiencing some problems
when logging to a SQL Server 2005 DB.

I have created a button with the following event to test:

{
log4net.Config.XmlConfigurator.Configure();
log.Info("Hi..Test Log Message at "
+DateTime.Now.ToString());
}

When I press the button for the first time, nothing happens in the DB. When
I press the button for the second time, the first exception is logged but
the second is not. When I then press the button for the third time, the
second exception is logged but the third is not. I have done this many times
now, and it is always the same. The current exception is not logged until I
press the button again, but then the new exception is not logged.

Any ideas?