From Hans Schlegel <hoschie2...@yahoo.de>
Subject Application Config File
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 05:19:48 GMT
Hey,

I am using VS.NET 2003 Framework 1.1 with Managed C++ and had some problems with the application
configuration file which I wanted to use to configure log4net. The build process never created
the <applicationname>.exe.config file from the app.config.

As I learned from http://www.codeguru.com/cpp/cpp/cpp_managed/asp/article.php/c4873/
this is only automatically done for VB and C# so I added the Post-Build step to copy the file
to the right place.

 Before figured this out I tried the "ConsoleApp" example from the "cpp-examples" which is
part of the examples of the log4net release. Here the <applicationname>.exe.config was
allways created without the Post-Build step.

I couldnt figure out what they make different but I'm curious....

Anybody has an idea?

Thanks for reading...

Hoschie

Keine Lust auf Tippen? Rufen Sie Ihre Freunde einfach an.
  Yahoo! Messenger. Jetzt installieren .